The sites visited are:
- The Hierbas Buenas Petroglyphs: We drive to the Domeyko mountain range at 3000 meters above sea level on to an amazing altiplano road with views of the Andes and the Salty mountain range, among grazing Guanacos , Lamas and wild donkeys, arriving to a cave that conceals petroglyphs, and further on, walls from 10 to 20 meters high, on which are found more traces of this type of ancient mural carvings, tales of the caravan encounters in this area, crossroad of the Inca trail extending from the amazon region to the coast of Chile.
- Rainbow Valley: We enter the lovely oasis canyon of Matancilla, crossing the trail into the stream that gently flows through it, and then into the labyrinth and vibrant colors of the Rainbow valley to walk among the mix of mineral rocks.
- Matancilla ancient village: From the road circle with a traditional flower Andean cross, we continue more into the canyon passing by small farms and a tiny village center, still among the beautiful canyon walls of the many shades of light.
Included in price:
- Pickup at the hotel
- Shared transport SUV 4x4
- Driver and Local Guide in spanish *
- We serve FREE Gourmet Appetizer/Snacks, natural juice and Pisco Sour with Rica-Rica natural local herb!
- * If you need an exclusive guide in English or any other language, please send us a request that we will verify the availability of the guide for your tour.
Not included in price:
- Entry ticket to Hierbas Buenas Petroglyphs (CLP$ 3.000 per person)
- Tips to guides and to the driver
- Travel Insurance