The sites visited are:
- On the road to Argentina, in direction to the frontier pass “Paso Jama”, we travel surrounded by the vast altiplano, the endemic flora and fauna, naturally formed by the gentle flow of the meltdown of the snows of the high mountain summits and particular environment of this thermal floor above the 4 thousand meters.
- We continue to the “Monjes de la Pacana”, result of the erosion of the volcanic sediments sculpted by the wind, water and ice, testimony of millions of years.
- We arrive the Tara Salt Flat, walking among the “rock cathedrals”, the lagoon and the great biodiversity. The vast spaces are a silent and mistical panorama.
Included in price:
- Pickup at the hotel
- Shared transport SUV 4x4
- Driver and Local Guide in spanish *
- Breakfast and box lunch
- We serve FREE BREAKFAST and Gourmet Lunch, natural juice and Pisco Sour with Rica-Rica natural local herb!
- * If you need an exclusive guide in English or any other language, please send us a request that we will verify the availability of the guide for your tour.
Not included in price:
- Tips to guides and to the driver
- Travel Insurance