El Tatio Geysers
El Tatio is a geyser field located in the Andes Mountains of northern Chile at 4,320 metres (14,170 ft).
The sites visited are:
- Geothérmal field: a walk around the Geyser site together with the tour guide and the visit to the hotsprings pool to bathe and relax .
- Putana and Machuca river fords : flora and fauna sightseeing, panoramic site and place for short walks.
- Machuca village: a small shepherds Pueblo where to enjoy typical gastronomy and to admire the unique church and local crafts stands .
Included in price:
- Shared transport SUV 4x4
- Driver and Local Guide in spanish *
- We serve FREE BREAKFAST ON THE GEYSER FIELD Hot Coffee and Tea, assorted continental breakfast with a Chilean touch.
- * If you need an exclusive guide in English or any other language, please send us a request that we will verify the availability of the guide for your tour.
Not included in price:
- Entry ticket to El Tatio Geysers (CLP$ 10.000 per person).
- Tips to guides and to the driver
- Travel Insurance